Nothing like cleaning and de-cluttering to find stuff you accumulated more than 20 years ago. I found a pack of templates I had bought which I thought would make great 3D type cards. Well I put them away and only just found them and for the life of me cannot remember what I am supposed to do with them. So because I love puzzles I eventually worked it out. I used some bits and pieces I had already die cut and put aside for use later. The main die is from the Detailed Floral Thinlits (Stampin Up) and the Rose is from the Stampin Up Rose Garden Thinlits. Glitter is from Elizabeth Crafts and gold Congratulations peel off from my stash. I attached the rose & background die with d/s adhesive paper and added the glitter. The large die is on acetate in the inside of the card and the rose sits on the front of the card. Not very easy to see the 3D effect but it is there lol.
This stamp set is in the new Stampin Up catalogue and at the moment is my favourite. My youngest daughter is obsessed with mermaids so this was perfect for her birthday card. I stamped the mermaid with White Stazon ink. Coloured her with Stardust gel pens and did some light embossing on her tail. There was not enough sparkle so I used Pergamano Sticky Ink on her tail and added some glitter, yes very sparkly now. I surrounded her with a Parchment circle with some lace work. Layered that on to a die cut scalloped circle and layered that onto a white base card stamped with circles.