Google+ Followers

Followers

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy Card making Day

A very productive day for me. I have managed to get 8 Christmas cards done. Hubby left me to my card making while he did the normal Saturday chores ha ha.
I won't bore you with all the cards. Three of them have the same main image just used differently. The one I want to share is a House Mouse stamp which I have coloured with ProMarkers (of course) and will enter it into the Passion for ProMarkers Challenge 218 - Lots of legs

thanks for taking time to visit
hugs adie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adie,
    These little cuties look fab. Such a cute image & I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for the visit and lovely comments Andie

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog.Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do enjoy reading your comments.
hugs adie